Watch As Fans Hilariously Try To Abide By Masters’ ‘No Running’ Rule
April 8, 2017 - running watch
The Masters is a many prestigious contest in golf, yet fans during Augusta National need to do their best to keep their fad in check.
While fans positively are fervent to see their favorite golfers strike a links, they’ll have to do so during a reasonable pace.
That’s since one of a (many) manners during Augusta is a despotic no using policy. So when a gates are non-stop and fans are authorised onto a course, they have to consider of a many efficient, non-running process of maneuvering.
Whether it be a shuffle, speed travel or equivocal jog, a outcomes of a Masters’ no-running order always are hilarious.
You can see for yourself in a video below.
A post common by European Tour (@europeantour) on Apr 8, 2017 during 7:49am PDT
The fans’ fad is justified, though, as a leaderboard was off a charts streamer into a third day of action.
Thumbnail print around Rob Schumacher/USA TODAY Sports Images
- Christina Milian Cozies Up to New NFL Player Boyfriend
- Derek Jeter Gets MLB Ownership Blessing from Steinbrenner Family (VIDEO)
- Adam Levine Hosting Celebrity Golf Show
- Tony Allen Says He Wishes His Dad Was More Like LaVar Ball (VIDEO)
- Tammy Sytch’s New Sober House Costs $10k Per Month (VIDEO)